8 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Research ideas # 1

Once again, there were thousands of things that I could write in my blog, but I preferred to share most of my time interacting with people face-to-face rather than sitting in front of a computer and writing writing erasing writing again. The drive to socialize in the most direct way possible is at the maximum level for me...at least for now.

Leaving aside the reasons why I wasn't writing (yet again) to my new blog, I thought that I may as well share my research ideas here, so that this blog can at least function as a storage place for my psychology/scientific-related thoughts.

Check this out:
Social categorization (Ellemers, 2004) and ethnic/cultural minorities acculturation. Has there been research done on these concepts? Has social categorization theory been used to explain immigrants' acculturation processes, interactions with in-groups, and out-groups, group processes in multicultural settings, etc.???


Doesn't really make sense I know.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder